Thursday, March 24, 2011

Finger Food Night!

Since Dr. O' is taking me to see some fun Shakespeare tomorrow night and because I can't have the babysitters come to a messy house and because it's Thursday, I've been working steadily on decluttering so I can wrap up a weekly home blessing. The obstacles are lack of sleep, two recent trips and the stuff that isn't finding a home yet, recent illness, a bit of interference from Jedis, and plenty of interference from the Dog and Toddler Show. M-girl has been very grumpy since yesterday's shots and did have a long nap today, complete with funky drawers.

The sun is beautiful this afternoon, and I decided that dinner tonight is finger food because I'm too tired to cook. We have plates of crackers, Cabot cheddar, feta, hummus, pita, cucumber, cherry tomato, carrot, red pepper, grapes, bananas, oranges, and bacon for those who are not giving up meat for Lent. Yummy, no fuss, and a good way to clear a few things out of the fridge! We've got some GS cookies hidden away for dessert.

1 comment:

  1. I miss your posts on facebook. :) Glad I stopped by your blog to [secretly] catch up on your life. : ) Thanks also for the FB message about melaleuca. It's "the thing" in our church ladies lives right now. They show the informational video at someone's house once a week right now because it's only a dollar to "enroll". Not sure we need the stuff right now, even if we did have the money. It would be nice to make some extra money, but I barely find the time to shower and cook dinner, let alone market their products. : ) Hope you are having a good day!

    ReplyDelete