- M-girl is just fine if a little more grumpy after her cart incident, but this girlie is getting 5 teeth right now and is a month shy of 2 years. So grumpitude is to be expected.
- Dr. O's very long week is over, and a candidate has been selected for the opening in his dept. We're praying that the candidate will accept. It's a good sign that the candidate is praying over it this weekend as well.
- There was sunlight left as Dr. O' got home today, and 40's and 50's are predicted for next week!
- I have a very clean house, with laundry done and put away. Yes, I'm exhausted, and I'm nuts.
- We will be hanging out with other WJU families tomorrow night, and WJU girls will be coming over on Sunday to meet the kids.
- I raided the old Sunday School lessons at church today. I found some for the Joseph through Moses series that we'll be doing from now through Lent as a prelude to Passover, the holy day that Jesus was observing when He gave us the sacrament of communion.
- Today was neither a delay nor a cancellation.
- My best friend is expecting twins this summer!
- My blog keeps me in touch with so many lovely people and helps me to share the real stuff that happens in the life of a momma. It's been read all over the world, mostly because my friends are all over the world now doing amazing things for God and humanity.
- My children are giggling and playing happily tonight! Best sound I've ever heard!
Friday, February 11, 2011
Happy thoughts on a Friday
Posted by NDmomma at 7:06 PM